Virus in a Crown, Bacteria in a Capsule, or a Journey into the Microworld
Illustrations: Artur Gulewicz
Edition type: hardcover
Release year: 2021
number of pages: 48
Dimensions: 240 x 280 mm
• How are cellular burglars harmful for us?
• Did you know you had invisible armour?
• What army defends your body?
• Why do viruses need envelopes?
• Why are we afraid of the new coronavirus?
• Can a virus attack a bacteria, and the other way round?
• Which microbes give us pickled cucumbers and fermented soup?
• What links bacteria and… snowflakes?
• What are club-shaped and coil-shaped bacteria?
• How can you become the trainer of your own immunity?
Witty illustrations help you learn more about the microworld our enemies and friends live in.